PRODUCTS / Accessories / Monitor Arms
The TRAVERSE monitor arm increases your options for monitor arm placement and access. It also features a short pole design for optimal space and storage. The counterbalanced spring technology provides a longer life for the product by not relying on gas cylinders.
- Best in class arm provides 26.0” of reach with 13.0” of usable height adjustment
- Visually appealing short pole monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy
- Easy-to-use Allen wrench adjustment to counterbalance the weight of the monitor.
- With a clamping range of 0” to 2.40” (clamp) that is standard, this new arm will fit on any work surface
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 14 lbs load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders)
- The Dual Bar has a max combined monitor weight of 19 lbs
- The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position
- Made in USA – BAA compliant. Meets GSA bid requirement.
Silver, White or Black
- TRAV-1-LT-NP: Single Screen, double extension arm (1 height adjustable). 2″ pole. 2-14 lb monitor. Max Screen 37″.
- TRAV-2-ARRAY-LT-NP: Dual Screen, standard cross bar bracket, double extension arm (1 height adjustable), max 22″ screen width. 2″ pole. 19 lbs combined monitor weight.
- TRAV-2-2A-LT-4P: Dual screen, two double extension arms (each with one height adjustable segment), max 37″ screen width. 4″ pole, 2-14 lbs per monitor.